About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with how God made the world and ending with the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, this childrens book relates the key stories of the Bible with color, emotion, and excitement. Each story is long eugh to accurately reflect the biblical account but short eugh to hold a childs interest. Kids will love the delightful and engaging illustrations. Suitable for young children, this collection of Bible stories can also be enjoyed by children who are beginning readers.
- Author(s)Graham Round,Su Box
- PublisherWord Among Us Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWord Among Us Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight581 g
- Width214 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.