Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Toronto Dressmakers' Strike of 1931 brings young Jewish sisters Sophie and Rose together in a fight for better working conditions, decent wages, and for their union. They are faced with unexpected and sometimes violent barriers, and they quickly find that a strike is more than just a march. In the midst of anti-Semitism and the Great Depression, they come together to try to make a lasting change.
- Author(s)Anne Dublin
- PublisherSecond Story Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSecond Story Press
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.