All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone planning a fishing trip to beautiful southern Colorado needs this book to locate the best fly-fishing streams. Most guidebooks focus on large, well-kwn drainages. Williams and McPhail identify many locations t included in other books. They also recommend appropriate flies for each stream in entries that bring out the unique character of every fishing spot. In alphabetical order, the authors describe fishing waters from the Animas River to Willow Creek. They have intentionally omitted some lesser-kwn highcountry streams to avoid traffic and overfishing. They have also been selective in assigning flies, picking patterns that have worked for them rather than the obvious ones that local fly shops might recommend.
- Author BiographyMark D. Williams and W. Chad McPhail have coauthored Colorado Flyfishing: Where to Eat, Sleep, Fish and So You Want to Flyfish , and each is the author of other books on fishing, camping, and the American West. They both live in Amarillo, Texas.
- Author(s)Mark D. J. Williams
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight454 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.