All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's leaders need to change radically to meet the challenge of complex organizations in business landscapes that are in flux. This requires a step-change in development in three fundamental dimensions: how you do things, who you are, and how you relate to other people. 4D Leadership is what happens when this step-change in doing, being and relating takes place. When you move up to the next level of ability and sophistication in these three dimensions, you will have unlocked the fourth dimension (verticality) and you will receive a significant competitive advantage. Neuroscientist and leadership coach Dr Alan Watkins draws on groundbreaking research into adult development to present a framework that will transform your ability to excel as a leader. 4D Leadership isn't just a software patch for leadership skills: this is an upgrade to the next level of the human operating system, the next level of leadership development. 4D Leadership is the book for: anyone who feels overwhelmed by the competing priorities of their jobs; anyone who feels stressed by trying to maintain competitive advantage through invation; anyone looking to develop a more responsive and rewarding strategy, drive change and take people with them, and become a truly rounded and 4-dimensional leader.
- Author BiographyDr Alan Watkins is CEO and Founder of Complete Coherence, a consultancy that brings the latest approaches from neuroscience, physiology and systems theory to the human performance challenges faced by business leaders around the world. A qualified physician and neuroscientist, he has been an affiliate professor of leadership at the European School of Management, London, and a previous honorary senior lecturer in neuroscience and psychological medicine at Imperial College, London. Dr Alan Watkins' TED Talks have viewing figures of over 700,000. He is also the author of Coherence: The Secret Science of Brilliant Leadership (also published by Kogan Page, 2013).
- Author(s)Dr. Alan Watkins
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.