All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the 2011 4th International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE 2011), December 28-30, 2011, Dubai, UAE. The theme of the 4th ICACTE is to discuss the new developments in computer theory and engineering, and to promote new applications. ICACTE 2011 brings together leading engineers and scientists around the world, to present their research results and development activities in Computer Theory and Engineering. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
ICACTE is sponsored by Singapore International Association of Computer Science and Information Techlogy (IACSIT), and hosted by Chulalongkorn University (Thailand 2008), Aim Shams University (Egypt 2009), and University of Electronic Science and Techlogy of China and IEEE (China, 2010) respectively, and co-sponsored by many universities and institutes.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.