5-Minute Lunchbox: The Busy Family's Guide to Packing Deliciously Simple, Kid-Approved Healthy Lunches. by Kimberly A Young (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $32.79
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.72
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.29
About this product
- Description*** Break Your Kids (and Your) Fast Food Addiction in 5 Minutes a Day Excellent book that helps kids and parents eat healthy together. 5-Minute Lunchbox changes the lunch packing experience by equipping parents with the tools they need to pack healthy lunches and other meals in 5 minutes or less. Readers will learn how to overcome the 8 common pitfalls of lunch-packing that lead to a chronically unhealthy lunch. 5-Minute Lunchbox contains over 25 easy recipes that are transformed into a 5-week meal plan packed full of shopping lists, preparation guides, helpful tips for picky eaters and recommendations for nutrition-conscious families. Each lunchbox meal contains ingredient substitutions for vegan and vegetarian diets and for individuals with nut, tree nut and dairy allergies. Readers of 5-Minute Lunchbox walk away with an organized plan on how to become healthier food advocates for themselves and their children. BOOK REVIEWS Like most working mothers I struggle with finding the time to cook healthy meals for my family. I have never come across kid friendly recipes that are healthy and actually takes 5 minutes! This book is rare and a must have for everyone. --June Evans, Administrator in Higher Education, Mother of two, and PTA President Finally, a cookbook with real alternative/substitutions for kids with allergies! Quick, simple and creative ideas for meals that I kw my daughter can make herself, like the Fruit Kabobs. They are a hit in our home. The ingredients list at the beginning of each week helps me prepare what items I need to shop for and this is a REAL timesaver! --Devona Perrineau, Mom, Master Esthetician and Owner of Melts Like Butter This cookbook magically combines healthy and quick which is a recipe for SUPERB! Thank you for taking the time to combine ingredients in a creative, fun, colorful and tasty way! The calendar format makes this ready-to-use on a daily basis and the variety keeps the palate excited. I love that the recipes are easy eugh for kids to participate in preparing -- which I've found to be a technique that helps children eat foods they may otherwise refuse. A must-have cookbook for the entire family! -- B. Moon Thorpe, MHSA, PMP, Wife, Educator and Owner of The Green Giraffe Home School This cookbook combines healthy and quick which is a recipe that is perfect for kids like me! Thank you for making creative and tasty foods. I love that these recipes are delicious and good for you at the same time. --Jodi Evans, Youth Advisory Board Member for the Alliance for a Healthier Generation, Founder of kidsbeingfit.com Being a recent graduate from the Columbus Culinary Institute at Bradford, I'm constantly looking for ways to be creative with the ingredients that I'm familiar with but also up for the challenge of stepping out of my comfort zone to try something new. This quick and easy cookbook combines the two while using healthy, kid friendly ingredients that will make any mealtime a breeze. The lunchroom style calendar format takes me back to my childhood days and will add fun and excitement as kids look forward to creating their favorite dishes. I look forward to trying each and every one of these recipes with my family, friends and clients. -- Chef Chauncey G
- Author BiographyKimberly is a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert, Founder of Healthy Little Cooks, culinary blogger for Women of Washington Redskins, healthy cooking teacher for Howard County WIC of Maryland, and the former head family-culinary nutrition trainer for the Diamond Plan, Coventry Healthcare. In 2004, she founded LoveMyBody, a non-profit that promotes positive body image and combats eating disorders. Through her work with woman struggling with eating issues, working with their children and having children of her own, she founded Healthy Little Cooks, a fun cooking, educational, and media company focused on empowering kids and their parents with the tools they need to shop, eat, and cook healthy. Using her life experiences and her love for family, she strives to help children and their parents learn how to be healthy together. Today, Kimberly works with schools nationally to adopt Healthy Little Cooks' Eat Your Colors program, which creates healthy eating competitions in school lunchrooms and the Cook with Colors Cookbook program, which teaches healthy recipe development by uniting nutrition education with technology.
- Author(s)Kimberly A Young
- PublisherHealthy Little Cooks, LLC
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealthy Little Cooks, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Photographer(s)Naomi Prechtl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.