All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fascinating look at the work of seven women who have defied convention and carved out successful careers in industrial design. Helen Kerr, Patty Johnson, Diane Bisson, Dianne Croteau, Rachel Dacks, Michelle Ivankovic and Cynthia Hathaway are t household names, but chances are that you have a product they have designed in your home, or office. This publication recognizes and celebrates the achievements of seven very talented female industrial designers, who against the odds, have built thriving and successful international careers.
- Author(s)Esther E. Shipman
- PublisherCambridge Galleries
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCambridge Galleries
- Content Note24 full-colour illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.