All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShare in the journey of a Gypsy as she grapples with her role in the Universe. Escape into a mystic world, becoming privy to the songs of Angels, a healing message in a bottle and the re-birth of the Unicorn. Touch the desert sands, embark on a Pilgrimage, dance with the Devil and delve into the curiosity of War. Page after page bursts with vivid imagery, compassion and mystery. This book grants you permission to sing, to dance and to cry along the way. 5 Pillars of the Gypsy is a collection of poetry and art that will awaken your spirituality and heighten your senses. Lesley Fletcher's dramatic, exciting artwork bursts off the page, stirring strong emotions while providing the perfect backdrop to her provocative verse. Lesley is a self-professed 'Gypsy' - in her mind..
- Author Biography'5 Pillars of the Gypsy' is my latest release which combines art and verse and stands as a mixture of spiritualism and emotion. As a volunteer with Literacy Unlimited I support and encourage education as a way to break barriers too, through knowledge and understanding. The adventurous laid back spirit in me has enabled me to become very adaptable to a variety of enjoyable experiences and delight in every one of them. My biggest pleasures are my biggest motivators. 'Prom Girls: A North American Rite of Passage' is my first book. Having gained valuable experience through my first publication has provided the ground work and motivation for her upcoming books. My second book, ' All I Want for Christmas Is a Wishmas Tree', tackles the ever more present problem of families integrating into a different culture and still retaining their own. My third book is 'Hey Angel!' (www.hey-angel.com) which is an early reader that focuses on self-esteem. It is written in rhyme and has quickly become a favourite with the very young and their parents. Young readers along with their parents are invited to the accompanying website to 'ask the Angel' a question which is then answered on the site. I can be found on Twitter @gypsyles, LinkedIn, Google+. I take delight in making new friends in our ever changing world.
- Author(s)Lesley Fletcher
- PublisherInspiration Import
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInspiration Import
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.