All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized for easy reference and crucial practice, this title includes coverage of all the essential topics presented as 500 AP-style questions with detailed answer explanations. 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP U.S. History Questions to Kw by Test Day is tailored to meet your study needs - whether you've left it to the last minute to prepare or you have been studying for months. You will benefit from going over the questions written to parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of the questions contained in the AP exam, accompanied by answers with comprehensive explanations. This title features: 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials; review explanations for right and wrong answers; additional online practice; close simulations of the real AP exams; updated material that reflects the latest tests; and, online practice exercises.
- Author BiographyScott E. Demeter teaches in North Jersey, where he also resides. His major areas of educational focus include honors-level and advanced placement programs in the areas of American History, World History, and United States Government.
- Author(s)Scott Demeter
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Out-of-print date21/10/2015
- Weight318 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byThomas A. Evangelist
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.