All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready for your AP U.S. History exam with this straightforward, easy-to-follow study guide. The wildly popular test prep guide - updated and enhanced for smartphone users - 5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. History 2017 provides a proven strategy to achieving high scores on this demanding Advanced Placement exam. This logical and easy-to-follow instructional guide introduces an effective 5-step study plan to help students build the skills, kwledge, and test-taking confidence they need to reach their full potential. The book helps students master all types of questions covered on the exam-multiple-choice, short-answer, document-based and long-essay questions-and offers comprehensive answer explanations and sample responses to all. Written by an AP U.S. History teacher, this insider's guide reflects the latest course syllabus and includes 3 full-length practice exams, plus the most up-to-date scoring information. The 5 Steps to a 5: AP English Literature 2017 effective 5-step plan breaks down test preparation into stages: Set Up Your Study Program; Determine Your Test Readiness; Develop Strategies for Success; Develop the Kwledge You Need to Score High; and, Build Your Test-Taking Confidence. Features: 2 full-length practice exams; BONUS interactive AP Planner app delivers a customized study schedule and extra practice questions to students' mobile devices; and, the 5 Steps to a 5 series has prepared millions of students for success.
- Author BiographyDaniel P. Murphy teaches U.S. History at Hanover College in Hanover, Indiana. Stephen Armstrong is an AP History teacher, supervisor of social studies at Hall High School and two middle schools in West Hartford, Connecticut, and an adjunct professor of history at Central Connecticut State University.
- Author(s)Daniel Murphy,Stephen Armstrong
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight728 g
- Width215 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.23Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.19Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.