All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with the Renaissance, this introduction to fifty visionary architects traces the major aesthetic movements over the past six centuries and offers concise portraits of the geniuses behind them. This accessible and lively survey takes readers around the world and through history, from Filippo Brunelleschi to Antoni Gaudi to Frank Gehry. It contains double-page spreads that feature full-color illustrations, informative sidebars, and a timeline that extends throughout the book. A concise and accessible architectural history, this book is a fascinating look at the ermous variety of ways architects have helped to define their eras.
- Author BiographyISABEL KUHL is an art historian based in Barcelona. She is the author of 50 Buildings You Should Know (Prestel).KRISTINA LOWIS is an art historian at Staatlichen Museen in Berlin.SABINE THIEL-SILING is an art historian and editor whose titles include Icons of Architecture: The 20th Century (Prestel). She lives in Brisbane, Australia.
- Author(s)Isabel Kuhl,Kristina Lowis,Sabine Thiel-Siling
- Date of Publication06/08/2008
- Series TitleYou Should Know
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note200 color illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width240 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.