50 Baby Bootees to Knit: Little Bootees and Snuggly Socks for Newborn to Nine Months by Zoe Mellor (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.74+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZoe Mellor is back with a dazzling array of baby footwear to fit boys and girls from newborn to nine months. Featuring four main styles - cuffed, sandal, slipper and shoe - here are designs to delight the most discerning tot-mohair, ribboned, and cable designs, saucy animal feet, lace-up bootees, sequined shoes and embellished slippers and delicate lace creations. Filled with colour photos as well as easy-to-follow charts and patterns, 50 Baby Bootees to Knit is ather captivating collection from this outstanding designer. There are funky animal boots, stalgic lace patterns, simple slippers, cuffed bootees (guaranteed to stay on even the most restless feet) and classic cables among the collection - indeed, something to suit any baby, from new-born to 18 months. For beginners there is an easy-to-knit practise pattern and a size chart allows you to decide which size to knit. Each design is accompanied by a colour photograph by fashion photographer Joey Toller, appropriate charts and diagrams, embellishment tips and full pattern instructions. With over 5000 copies already sold in the UK, this new edition will be sure to inspire. Other titles in this series include Blankets & Throws to Knit (9781843404712), More Blankets & Throws (9781843405085) and 25 Cushions to Knit (9781843405092) all by Debbie Abrahams.
- Author BiographyZoe Mellor is a successful knitwear designer and author who also runs the Toby Tiger fleece childrenswear company, named after her young son. Her unique designs are sold in Italy, France and in over 50 outlets in the UK. Zoe's previous titles include Colourful Knits, Head to Toe Knits, Double Knits and Animal Knits. She has also designed patterns for various magazines, including Rowan, Prima, Country Living and Woman's Weekly. She lives and works in Brighton.
- Author(s)Zoe Mellor
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note110 illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
- AU $22.07Trending at AU $29.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.