All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding bulbs, annuals, herbs and perennials to shrubs, ferns and grasses, this inspiring guide provides the most spectacular selection of deer-resistant plants. Offering a wonderful array of potential plant combinations, 50 Beautiful, Deer-Resistant Plants shows readers how to create a gorgeous garden and keep deer at bay.
- Author BiographyRuth Rogers Clausen has written many books and has also contributed articles to several magazines. A former horticulture editor for Country Living Gardener magazine, she often also serves as a judge at flower shows.
- Author(s)Ruth Rodgers-Clausen
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note84 colour photographs
- Weight585 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.