All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description50 Brilliant Minds in the Last 100 Years is a collection of both conventional and controversial inventors, entrepreneurs, scientists, and philosophers. This book is a perfect library addition for any reader who wants to be inspired and informed about modern minds and their ideas.The book offers you up-close, personal access to the fifty most brilliant modern minds that comprise our line-up. Complete with biographical information as well as detailed explanations of their theories and achievements. The book contains the usual suspects such as Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. These traditionally-accepted geniuses rub shoulders with enfant terribles like the urthodox ecomist Emily Oster and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, making for an explosive and often controversial look at this fascinating topic.
- Author BiographyRodney Castleden has a passionate interest in history and archaeology, and has written extensively on these subjects over the last thirty years. Reviewers and readers have commended his meticulous research, fluency of expression and the originality of his ideas. He is the author of over thirty published titles, including People Who Changed the World, The Making of Stonehenge and Attack on Troy.
- Author(s)Rodney Castleden
- PublisherChartwell Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChartwell Books
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.