All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest addition to Prestel s highly successful 50...You Should Kw series offers the perfect introduction to the best contemporary photographers and their most iconic works. This globetrotting collection of contemporary photographers and their work is a great way to become familiar with the wide variety of techniques and styles embraced by the medium. Organized chrologically by year of birth, each photographer is introduced in double-page spreads that feature reproductions of their work and a perceptive and concise appreciation of their life and career. From Japanese photographer Daido Moriyama, famous for his images of post-war Japan, to Richard Mosse, an Irish conceptual documentarian who uses infrared film to document war in the Eastern Congo from a bold new perspective, this book offers an exciting array of familiar and t-so-familiar works. Among the photographers included are Nan Goldin, William Eggleston, Sebastia o Salgado, Sally Mann, Nobuyoshi Araki, Dayanita Singh, Juergen Teller, and Alec Soth.By reaching across the globe and including artists whose work is experimental, groundbreaking, thought-provoking, or beautiful, this book presents a paply of today s most remarkable photographers.
- Author(s)Brad Finger,Florian Heine
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.