All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMelanie Brocklehurst hit rock bottom after the death of her soul-mate. Feeling she had thing more to lose, she decided to follow a formula she created in her teens to achieve positive change. As a result, she embarks on a journey that changes her life. Along the way she quits her job, sells her house, and travels the United States dating fifty men in fifty states. And, eventually she falls in love again...in the most unexpected place. Told with honesty, humor, and warmth, 50 Dates in 50 States clearly captures the ups, downs and hilarious moments of Internet dating and traveling alone across the United States. Melanie--shaped by events of her past but refusingto be defined by them--overcomes grief on a journey that is touching, delightful, and unexpectedly uplifting. By turns joyful and melancholy, this wise and funny author will pull at your heartstrings in this inspirational, heartfelt, and beautifully written memoir. Part travelogue, part romp, and part how-to guide, 50 Dates in 50 States, through its unique format, t only provides laughter and tears but also shows you how to build the life of your dreams by following the formula detailed throughout.
- Author BiographyMelanie Brocklehurst was born in Cambridge, England. She was lucky enough to travel and live abroad while growing up, which created an insatiable wanderlust that has taken her around the world. Melanie started her career as an environmental lawyer in England, however, her adventures took her to Australia where she settled, and, has at various times been an Officer in the Australian Army Legal Corps, Legal Adviser to Ministers and a political lobbyist for a global international company. From there, she decided to implement her Positive Change Formula for a year, and set off on a new adventure taking her to every state in the US...and to Mexico! As a result of her trip she set up her own business, Positive Change Coaching and Consulting, and--with a little help from computer technology--is coaching people around the world on how to make their own positive life changes.
- Author(s)M. L. Brocklehurst
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.