Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an updated and revised edition of Jessica Williams' hugely praised international bestseller. Originally published in May 2004, it has sold in excess of 60,000 copies. This edition is updated throughout and includes a number of brand-new facts. In it, Jessica discusses how the world has changed since 2004, how readers have reacted to the book - and her experiences discussing the book on a prime-time Japanese TV show.
- Author BiographyJessica Williams is a journalist and television producer. She was born in Scotland but grew up in New Zealand. She now primarily works for the BBC and is a producer of the News 24 discussion programme, Hardtalk. She lives and works in East London. Her other book is How to Give to Charity (Icon, 2006).
- Author(s)Jessica Williams
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/04/2013
- Content Note10 b/w photos
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.