All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked full of inspiring activities which re-invigorate and extend traditional areas of early years provision, 50 Fantastic Things to do with a water tray, one of a series of four books, is a must have for pre-schools and nurseries. Each activity features easy to follow step-by-step instructions with additional ideas on how to extend the activity inside and outdoors. The learning possibilities are clearly identified and practitioners can see at a glance what the children will get out of the activity.
- Author BiographyBoth authors are experienced primary and early years practitioners (and in Alistair's case 10 years as a headteacher too), who are now established early years training consultants working with local authorities across the UK. This unique combination of experience both within the classroom and in the training circuit has given them both access to loads of fantastic ideas. They both see this range as a way of sharing not only the ideas which they have developed themselves over the years but a chance to pass on some of the great ideas they have picked up from others too.
- Author(s)Alistair Bryce-Clegg,Kirstine Beeley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title50 Fantastic Things
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Note223 line drawings
- Weight194 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.