All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a broad sensory range for the modern gourmet, offering simple, practical information about buying, using, preparing and enjoying. From wine and cheese to salted anchovies and green beans, Behr focuses on aroma, appearance, flavour and texture to determine what 'the best' is for each food, and includes a guide to selecting them at their top quality - signs of freshness and ripeness, best season, top varieties and proper aging. With tips on how best to prepare, serve, eat and complement each of these marvellous foods with beautiful, full-colour illustrations.
- Author BiographyEdward Behr is the founder of the acclaimed food magazine The Art of Eating. His writing has been featured in The New York Times, The Atlantic, Forbes, and the Financial Times. He lives in Vermont.
- Author(s)Edward Behr
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.