All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionJason's dad falls asleep everywhere ...except in his own bed. All night long, Jason gets woken up by strange ises that lead him to find his dad in the most unexpected places--from on top of the refrigerator to the freezing cold woods outside his house. In order to finally get a good night's sleep, Jason musters up all of his resources and comes up with a most unexpected solution--tying his dad's toe to the bathroom doorkb to keep him in place.
- Author BiographyRobert Munsch is the author of more than 25 books for children including The Paper Bag Princes and Stephanie's Ponytail. He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and studied to be a Jesuit priest before deciding to work with children instead. He taught in a variety of nursery schools and daycare centers while he earned an MA in Early Childhood Education. In 1975, Munsch and his wife, Ann, moved to Guelph, Ontario. The Munschs have three children: Julie, Andrew, and Tyya (see them all in Something Good! ). Michael Martchenko has illustrated over 30 books for children and has exhibited his work throughout North America. He has won numerous awards for design and illustration. He lives with his wife, Patricia, in Toronto.
- Author(s)Robert Munsch
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMunsch for Kids
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Martchenko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.