All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking the most of ground meat in 50 fantastic recipes and 300 photographs. This is a new way of looking at one of our most versatile ingredients, with recipes for minced beef, chicken, pork, lamb and even fish. It features 50 delicious recipes using minced meat of all kinds. It includes dishes to suit all occasions and all tastes, from Dim Sum and Beef Strogaff for supper parties, to Cheeseburgers and Calzone for the kids. It contains over 300 inspirational photographs with both step-by-step pictures and close-ups of the finished dishes. It demonstrates all the techniques that you will need, from stir-frying and blanching to mincing with a food processor or machine. It suggests herbs, spices and common store cupboard ingredients that will enhance mince recipes. Virtually any kind of meat can be minced, and the variety of dishes that can be made is endless. Mince of all kinds is used to make the family recipes in this book: tasty pies, pizzas, burgers, ragouts, pasta sauces and strogaffs. Many dishes from around the world are made from minced meat, and this book offers authentic spicy Samosas and Koftas, tasty Nachos and exotic Dim Sum and Spring Rolls, all of which are ideal for entertaining. Traditional family recipes such as Meatloaf, Beef Stew with Dumplings, Cannelloni, and Beef Pasties are also featured, as well as invative dishes such as Chicken Bouche - minced chicken and red currants in a creamy sauce with a crispy cheese and oatmeal topping. Never has mince been so tempting, whether for everyday meals, special occasions, cooking for kids or just a quick snack. This is a collection of recipes you will refer to again and again.
- Author BiographyJenny Stacey obtained a BIS/TEC in Home Economics. She began her career at Woman's Own magazine in 1985, which she then contributed to as a freelance writer. Jenny has worked for several other women's weekly titles and has written many cookbooks. Her passion for foreign countries and cuisines is reflected in the wide range of tasty recipes in this book.
- Author(s)Jenny Stacey
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 300 photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.