All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe world s greatest golf advice condensed to fifty practical tips. I wasted a lot of time believing that every secret I came across would transform my game, but it s when you can take that tip and test it yourself that you give yourself an exceptional advantage, writes John Richardson. An enthusiastic but average golfer, John was keen to improve his game. So he set himself a challengein one year, he would take thirty-three strokes off his game and play a level par round. Against all the odds, he did it. During that year of living, breathing, and sleeping golf, John delved deeply into how golfers hone their skills and met some of the best coaches and players in the world. He also obsessively tested hundreds of tips to see which ones really worked. In this book, he shares the very best of those tips and how they helped him transform his game. 50 Greatest Golf Tips is essential reading for golfers who want to make their dream round a reality and includes brilliant advice on improving your swing, putting and short game, and the all-important mental exercises that can give you the edge. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, is proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sportsbooks about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team. In addition to books on popular team sports, we also publish books for a wide variety of athletes and sports enthusiasts, including books on running, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tennis, martial arts, golf, camping, hiking, aviation, boating, and so much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyJohn Richardson worked for more than fifteen years in the coffee-bar and restaurant industry, at one time running the largest sandwich business in Ireland. He used this experience to write Wake Up and Smell the Profit: 52 Guaranteed Ways to Make More Money in Your Coffee Business and The Coffee Boys' Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up and Managing Your Own Coffee Bar. A keen golfer, he is also the author of the bestselling book Dream On: One Hacker's Challenge to Break Par in a Year. He lives with his wife and daughter in Bangor, North Ireland.
- Author(s)Sir John Richardson
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.