All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential management guide. 50 Management Ideas You Really Need to Kw demystifies the management concepts that any budding entrepreneur would want to grasp. The 50 bite-sized topics expound the wisdom of the well-kwn business gurus (from Peters and Porter to Welch and Gates), explain helpful theories and tools (Ansoff's Product/Market grid, the 4Ps, Boston Matrix), expand on management ideas (branding, outsourcing, supply and demand) and cover the latest commercial concepts from the online world.
- Author BiographyEdward Russell-Walling is a writer and editor, specializing in business and finance. He has contributed to a wide range of publications, including The Times, the New Statesman and the Financial Times.
- Author(s)Edward Russell-Walling
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series Title50 Ideas You Really Need to Know Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width183 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Read byBen Cowan
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.