All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMotivate your students to write with fun-filled reproducibles for every month! Each reproducible pairs a drawing prompt with quick writing prompts on favorite topics: autumn harvest, animals, 100th day, holidays, weather, classroom community, and more. As a pre-writing warm-up, drawing pictures sparks kids interest, helps them generate ideas and details for writing, and makes their subjects lively and real. A great way to encourage reluctant writers! For use with Grades K-2.
- Author BiographyDanielle Blood writes and edits books for teachers. She is the author of 15 Greek Myth Mini-Books (Scholastic Professional Books). She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Danielle Blood
- PublisherScholastic Professional Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Professional Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)James Graham Hale
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.