All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes practical quick-fix tips to help prevent and alleviate the physical and mental symptoms of PMS. You can overcome PMS and beat those monthly blues with these 50 fail-safe therapies that show you how to balance your hormones using natural techniques. Features: body-balancing foods and drinks, from binge-curbing foods and relaxing herbal teas to smoothies and fruit juices; beneficial foods to reduce craving, nausea and bloating as well as to combat water retention and migraine; symptom-easing exercises, such as yoga, Pilates and aqua aerobics, as well as calming treatments like pine and rosemary rub, and rose and jasmine soother; pain-easing therapies, including massage, homeopathy, reflexology, Reiki and crystal healing; and step-by-step treatments to relieve specific symptoms. Many women experience the unpleasant symptoms of PMS on a regular basis, and it can be difficult to cope with life when suffering from the wide range of physical and emotional changes that can occur before and during menstruation. This book provides helpful advice on preventing and treating PMS with natural cures and therapies. Divided into six easily accessible chapters, the book provides 50 practical ways to deal with the problems associated with PMS, from physical symptoms such as headache, fatigue, cystitis, breast pain, abdominal cramping, bloating, cravings, backache and fluid retention to emotional responses like anxiety, depression, irritability and stress. The treatments are all natural and include complementary therapies, and there are suggestions for relaxation and meditation techniques and herbal remedies. This easy-to-use guide is an invaluable aid to preventing and treating a complex condition.
- Author BiographyTracey Kelly has written and edited a wealth of material on health and wellbeing issues for many books and magazines, including extensive contributions to a family health encyclopedia.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 80 photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byTracey Kelly
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.