All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- Description50 Powerful Ways to Find Peace Now is a wonderful Christian tool for you to find less stress in your busy day. Quick to read with short, but powerful, sayings and color illustrations on every page, you can easily fit it in your schedule every day and begin to feel the sense of peace it brings to your busy (and often stressful) life. Also, you can pick one of the 50 ideas and use it each day just to see the difference each one of the powerful ways can make for you. Colorful, fun and practical, this is a book that will help you keep in touch with your Christian faith.
- Author BiographyLAURA FAIRMAN-POWERS is a resident of her home town, Brunswick, Georgia, the Gateway to the Golden Isles of Georgia. She and her husband, David, enjoy two children, Katherine and Branden and his wife, Summer, as well as their pride and joy, a granddaughter, Hazel Rose. Laura is a graduate of Glynn Academy in Brunswick and has attended the College of Coastal Georgia, the University of Georgia and the University of Rhode Island where she received her B.S. and M.S. in Family and Consumer Sciences. Laura's first book, Silk, is a historical fiction that follows a wonderfully adventurous and romantic legend of ancient China. It was ten years in the making as Laura was working another job, besides writing, and researching the background of the story to make it realistic to the times of ancient China. Now, since Laura has been able to retire from being an employee of the State of Georgia, she has devoted her time to writing other books. She started with a book that outlines for parents and professionals the program she worked with for the State of Georgia, the Early Intervention Program for Children with Special Needs, known as Babies Can't Wait in Georgia. After this she has turned her attention to several Christian books. Laura also was motivated to write a book entitled Babies - 50 Images and Sayings, when her granddaughter, Hazel, was born. Look for upcoming books in Laura's two series, 50 Images and Sayings and 50 Powerful Ways - Read It Today Books. Contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or United Publishing, 423 Cobblestone Way, Brunswick, GA. 31520. Also, she has just begun a web-site entitled www.heartstrings-books-gifts.com Also, Laura wants you to know that if you wish to read one of her Christian books and you can not afford it, please get in touch with her and she will send you a free copy.
- Author(s)Laura Fairman-Powers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.