All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe 50 interactive strategy sheets in this book help students use key reading strategies, including setting purposes for reading, making predictions, inferring information, identifying main ideas, and so much more. With sheets for fiction and nfiction genres, this is just the resource teachers need to help their students become strategic, independent readers. For use with Grades 4-8.
- Author BiographyTrained by Teach For America, Anina Robb has taught middle school students in Houston, New York City, and Virginia. She currently teaches sixth grade reading and writing workshop at Powhatan School in Boyce, Virginia. This is her first book for Scholastic.
- Author(s)Anina Robb
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication06/06/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.