About this product
- DescriptionA set of activity cards to unleash the inner code-breaker in all of us. It contains a combination of codes such as Semaphore and Morse code, as well as historical codes including the 'Grid code' used in the American Civil War and Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics and traditional codes such as number replacement and alphabet switching codes.
- Author(s)Emily Bone
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleUsborne Activity Cards
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width98 mm
- Height154 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sam Meredith
- Contained items statement50 Cards
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age6+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.