All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere are 50 of the best recipes from the best-selling books. With this convenient pocket size, it is easier than ever to keep your favourite Splenda recipes at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyMarlene Koch is a registered dietician, a professional cooking instructor and nutrition educator who specialises in good food and health. Her clients include the American Culinery Federation (the national association of chefs), the American Diabetes Association, and numerous cooking schools. She lives in San Francisco and is on the web at www.marlenekoch.com.
- Author(s)Marlene Koch
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight63 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.