All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2002 Sally Symonds was a professional success but a personal failure. Weighing in at 106.5kg and wearing size 24, Sally devised her own easy but highly effective way to lose weight that saw her drop a staggering 45 kg in 33 weeks. Unlike many others, Sally t only kept the weight off, she lost even more. This book follows the step-by-step approach she adopted to transform herself from a food-loving, exercise loathing workaholic to the happy and wholesome person she is today. Refreshingly honest, Sally's mixture of creative yet practical strategies show you fun and worry-free ways to efficient and effective weight loss. This book is what everyone needs to follow in Sally's footsteps.
- Author(s)Sally Symonds
- PublisherPalmer Higgs
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBox Hill, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPalmer Higgs
- Out-of-print date17/07/2012
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.