All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet right inside the strategic thinking behind 50 of history's greatest military, political and ecomic triumphs - and disasters. Learn how strategic thinking evolved as history's most gifted generals, politicians and business tycoons looked to the past for lessons on how to act in the present. See history as it happened - and experience the moments when events were in the balance and key players had to make crucial strategic decisions. This is history at its most immediate and gripping. With detailed fact files, a who's who of key players and ideas, timelines and clear infographics that illustrate the crucial moments that shaped history.
- Author BiographyDANIEL SMITH is a writer, editor and researcher of non-fiction. His previous books include How to Think Like Steve Jobs, Go Figure and Think You Know it All? Daniel also contributes to The Statesman's Yearbook, an annual geopolitical guide to the countries of the world.
- Author(s)Daniel Smith
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Width170 mm
- Height227 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.