All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners includes a rich assortment of practical strategies aligned to TESOL standards, which have been field-tested in diverse classrooms. Each strategy includes a brief explanation, step-by-step instructions on how to plan and use the strategy, and classroom scenarios demonstrating how the strategy can be adapted for different grade levels and content areas. The authors have included additional strategies in language and literacy development, techlogy, and assessment to support both pre-service and in-service teachers. The Fifth Edition represents a major change in standards-based education that helps educators meet the additional challenges of the Common Core State Standards in the process of acquiring English. Included are six new strategies, self-evaluation rubrics, adaptation charts, classroom examples demonstrating approaches to CCSS, video links, pop-ups encouraging further reading, and a glossary of terms encountered in the text. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(r) and Android(r) tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
- 0133802450 / 9780133802450 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners
- 0134054202 / 9780134054209 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- Author BiographyAdrienne Herrell is recently retired as a visiting professor and ESOL Coordinator at Florida State University. She taught classes in early literacy, assessment, and strategies for teaching English language learners at California State University, Fresno until her retirement in 2004. 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners, 5/e is her seventeenth book for Pearson.Michael Jordan recently retired from California State University, Fresno where he coordinated the multiple subjects (elementary) credential program. 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners, 5/e is his tenth book for Pearson.
- Author(s)Adrienne L Herrell,Michael L Jordan
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleTeaching Strategies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight699 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.