All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 Studies Every Doctor Should Kw presents key studies that have shaped the practice of medicine. Selected using a rigorous methodology, the studies cover topics ranging from dieting to cardiovascular disease, insomnia to obstetrics. For each study, a concise summary is presented with an emphasis on the results and limitations of the study, and its implications for practice. Brief information on other relevant studies is provided, and an illustrative clinical case concludes each review. A section of review questions and answers is included at the back of the book to ensure that readers take away the key messages from each study. This book is a must-read for health care professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about the data behind clinical practice.
- Author BiographyMedical Director for Innovation, AltaMed Health Services and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholar, Department of Internal Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Michael E. Hochman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFifty Studies Every Doctor Should Know
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note46 illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.