About this product
- Description50 Studies Every Internist Should Kw presents key studies that have shaped the practice of internal medicine. Selected using a rigorous methodology, the studies cover topics including: preventative medicine, endocrilogy, hematology and oncology, musculoskeletal diseases, nephrology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, cardiology, pulmology, geriatrics and palliative care, and mental health. For each study, a concise summary is presented with an emphasis on the results and limitations of the study, and its implications for practice. An illustrative clinical case concludes each review, followed by brief information on other relevant studies. This book is a must-read for health care professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about the data behind clinical practice.
- Author BiographyMH: Medical Director for Innovation, AltaMed Health Services and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholar, Department of Internal Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles. CNP: Fellow, Division of Cardiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFifty Studies Every Doctor Should Know
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note48 illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJoshua R. Thomas,Kristopher Swiger,Michael E. Hochman,Steven Hochman
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.