All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionHelping applicants navigate the intricate yet vitally important essay process at elite schools such as Stanford -- a university that enrolls students from all 50 states and 52 countries and has an admission rate less than seven percent -- this go-to guide helps prospective students see for themselves what it takes to be admitted to selective programs. Along with the 50 essay examples that give a detailed analysis of the strengths and even weaknesses of each essay, there are tips from college admission officers and successful applicants and a description of the 25 essay mistakes that guarantee failure. For highly judicious colleges, the essay is one of the most important factors in whether students are admitted or rejected, yet this resource, from a pair of award-winning authors and college application gurus, will help readers temper their fears and inspire their writing.
- Author BiographyGen Tanabe and Kelly Tanabe are the authors of 14 books including The Ultimate Guide to America's Best Colleges, The Ultimate Scholarship Book, and How to Write a Winning Scholarship Essay. They tour the country as speakers on college planning and live in Belmont, California.
- Author(s)Gen Tanabe,Kelly Tanabe
- PublisherSuperCollege LLC,US
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLos Altos, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuperCollege LLC,US
- Weight257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.