All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 Things You Should Kw About the First World War is the perfect introduction to a tragic chapter in world history, published to mark the centenary of the outbreak of the First World War. By the time the armistice was signed on 11 November 1918, 65 million men from around the world had joined up to fight. Around 9 million of them died - many of those under the age of 30. This title explains, in chrological order, why events unfolded, who the key figures were for the Allies and the Central Powers, how devastation spread on all fronts and the impact of the war on the lives of everyone.
- Author BiographyJIM ELDRIDGE was a teacher before becoming a full-time writer - his writing credits include episodes for the seminal children's TV drama 'Grange Hill' and the novelisation of Noel Clarke's 'Kidulthood' and '18.104.22.168.' He has also written for the My Story series for Scholastic and most recently Black Ops, a teen action series for Egmont. Jim now works as an associate lecturer in scriptwriting and media at the University of Cumbria. He lives with his wife in Cumbria.
- Author(s)Jim Eldridge
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Reading AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.