All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the icy poles to the evergreen rainforests, life has found a way to flourish in nearly every environment on Earth. This book explores the startling discoveries of new life forms in extreme environments, such as the strange worlds of the ocean depths. Whilst marvelling the world around us, it also confronts the human impact on the environment. The mounting evidence for global warming is explored and challenges us to work towards a more sustainable future. Packed with facts, diagrams, infographics and photos, this is the perfect introduction to the wonder and intrigue of our environment.
- Author BiographyDr. Jen Green is a writer and editor specializing in geography, history, nature, and the environment. She has written over 250 books for children and adults.
- Author(s)Jen Green
- PublisherQed Publishing
- Date of Publication21/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title50 Things You Should Know about
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQed Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width193 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.