All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 Things You Should Kw About the Second World War is the second instalment and follows the successful title on the First World War. Discover what caused the war and why it eventually affected every corner of the globe. The key battles, events and figures are all explored and recounted in succinct and easy-to understand text while illustrations and photographs bring the past vividly back to life.
- Author BiographySimon Adams is a writer and editor of children's non-fiction and reference books. He specializes in history, politics and current affairs and has written extensively on exploration, music and the arts. Simon has also contributed to family and adult reference books and has been an editorial consultant on various history and other titles. Simon was born in England and studied history and politics at the London School of Economics and Bristol University, where he gained an MSc. He entered publishing as a publicity copywriter at Routledge and subsequently joined Dorling Kindersley, eventually becoming managing editor of the children's division. He became a full-time writer 15 years ago. Since then, he has written and contributed to more than 60 books for a wide range of publishers.
- Author(s)Simon Adams
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title50 Things You Should Know about Ww2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width188 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.