All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are times for all of us when, matter how hard we try, the stresses and strains of daily life start to pile up. This book of simple, easy-to-follow tips gives you the tools and techniques you need to recognize your stress triggers, and learn to take life as it comes, with a calm and balanced outlook.
- Author BiographyAnna Barnes has a longstanding interest in mindfulness and emotional wellbeing. She enjoys coastal walks and t'ai chi.
- Author(s)Anna Barnes
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight130 g
- Width110 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.