All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the beauty of Suffolk with this slim-line pocket-sized walking guide with a range of walks to suit the casual walker and the hiker (between two and ten miles in length). The walks are fully antated with places to visit on the way, each one highlighting a particular feature, including wildlife, history and the countryside. Refreshment panels highlighting tea rooms and pubs along the way are included, as well as general information on footpath signs, countryside access, walking tips, safety guidelines and dog friendliness.
- Author(s)Tony Kelly
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series Title50 walks in...
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date05/08/2009
- Content Note30 maps, 15 line drawings
- Weight200 g
- Width118 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.