All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a handbook of 50 tips to help banish the morning-after blues. You can try rehydrating and energizing fruit, vegetable and herbal drinks to refresh your weary body. It offers cleansing herbs and superfoods to revitalize an over-stressed system. You can stimulate your senses with an aromatic citrus spritzer, rosemary wake-up call, relaxing lavender bath or soothing camomile compress. It includes gentle body-balancing therapies, from reflexology, reiki and homeopathy to crystal, flower healing and massage. It shows you how to pamper yourself with a mind-cleansing meditation or a hair-of-the dog prairie oyster. One drink too many, and you can end up suffering from horrible hangover symptoms. You may experience a pounding headache, vomiting, fatigue and general aches and pains. Rather than instantly reaching for the painkillers, pamper your aching body with a gentle, mind-cleansing meditation, an aromatherapy headache easer, or a 'prairie oyster'. Alternatively, try the mysterious powers of crystals or reiki healing, or flush away harmful toxins in a relaxing flotation tank. This book is packed with safe and simple suggestions to alleviate all manner of hangover ailments. With treatments from stomach-settling herbs and detoxifying exercise to a high-protein breakfast, you are bound to find a source of relief to suit your lifestyle!
- Author BiographyRaje Airey is a freelance writer and editor specializing in complementary healthcare. She studied meditation in India and has a broad knowledge of traditional healing methods. For a number of years she ran a Natural Healing Clinic, and has written and contributed to many books on subjects such as aromatherapy, homeopathy, reiki, nutrition, naturopathy, yoga and Ayurvedic medicine.
- Author(s)Raje Airey
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Note70 photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.