All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIs this the right course for me? Do you have a working kwledge of Italian, but want to improve? Allow this book to come to your rescue and eliminate basic errors and slips of the pen. Each one of 50 top tips for improving your spoken and written Italian is presented and analyzed across a whole double page, with explanations as to where and why people sometimes go wrong. The tips are grouped into grammar, spelling, false friends, pronunciation and cultural faux pas sections. Polish your Italian with this brand new series from Teach Yourself - the No. 1 brand in language learning. 50 ways to improve your Italian touches all essential bases and is divided into easily digestible sections. Learn effortlessly with an easy-to-read page design and interactive features: Insights Instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on Valeria Malandra's many years of experience. Summaries Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. Grammar Easy-to-follow building blocks to give you a clear understanding. Pronunciation Don't sound like a tourist - polish your pronunciation before you go. Download our free app, Teach Yourself Library, from the App Store or Google Play to access the free audio.
- Author BiographyValeria Malandra is a native speaker with extensive experience of teaching, translating and interpreting Italian. She is a Teaching Fellow at the University of Surrey.
- Author(s)Valeria Malandra
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note20
- Weight160 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.