All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis simple and highly accessible n-fiction guide to BDSM (Bondage, Dominance, Sadism, and Masochism) features 50 edgy and erotic adventures to sample and is the perefct companion for the millions of fans of the Fifty Shades trilogy (Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed), the Anne Rice/A.N. Roquelaure Sleeping Beauty trilogy (The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, Beauty's Punishment, Beauty's Release) and Sylvia Day's Crossfire vels (Bared to You and Reflected in You). This instruction book for couples contains one warning: you should try this at home! From turning your ho hum bedroom into a Red Room of Desire, to exploring the fine art of Japanese rope bondage--and a few other ideas perhaps better t mentioned in polite company--50 Ways to Play invites couples who might otherwise think of themselves as average or nice to walk on the wild side. According to husband-and-wife writers Debra and Don Macleod, sex should pack a punch--it's meant to catch you off guard. The fifty sexy and surprising ways to play offered up in this book are guaranteed to turn up the heat in your sex life.
- Author BiographyDebra and Don Macleod are the husband-and-wife authors of Lube Jobs: A Woman's Guide to Great Maintenance Sex, Lip Service: A His and Hers Guide to the Art of Oral Sex and Seduction, and The French Maid: And 21 More Naughty Sex Fantasies to Surprise and Arouse Your Man. Their books have been covered widely in newspapers across the country including The New York Times and USA Today and been awarded Best in Bed by Women's Health Magazine. In her various capacities as a marriage and divorce mediator, a couples' communication and conflict resolution specialist, Debra has helped thousands of couples resolve their problems and improve their relationships. For more information, visit her website debramacleod.com.
- Author(s)Debra MacLeod,Don MacLeod
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.