All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents 500 ways to achieve your highest score. We want you to succeed on the Science section of the ACT. That's why we've selected these 500 questions to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best score. These questions are similar to the ones you'll find on the ACT so you will kw what to expect on test day. Each question includes a concise, easy-to-follow explanation in the answer key for your full understanding of the concepts. Whether you have been studying all year or are doing a last-minute review, McGraw-Hill Education: 500 ACT Science Questions to Kw by Test Day will help you achieve the high score you desire. Sharpen your subject kwledge and build your test-taking confidence with: 500 ACT science questions; full explanations for each question in the answer key; and, a format parallel to that of the ACT exam.
- Author BiographyAnaxos, Inc.
- Author(s)Anaxos Inc.,Cynthia Johnson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.