All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $32.79
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.72
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features delectable poultry and game dishes from soups and salads to roasts, pies, stir-fries, Casseroles and curries, with 500 photographs. It is a fabulous collection of 500 recipes for cooking chicken, turkey and game in traditional and invative ways. It offers a wide variety of soups and appetizers, midweek meals, roasts, casseroles and pies, as well as special-occasion, low-fat, and hot and spicy dishes to try. It offers tempting ideas from around the world, including dishes from Italy, Greece, India, Thailand, the Caribbean and Morocco - try adding ginger, tarragon, olives, lemon grass and even tamarind to your cooking to ring the changes. You can enjoy the versatility of chicken, turkey and game in this definitive collection of 500 delicious recipes. The book provides inspiration for every occasion, from simply prepared soups, stir-fries and salads, to tasty midweek meals, barbecues and elaborate dinner-party creations. It features classic recipes such as Chicken Soup, Traditional Chicken Pie and Roast Chicken, as well as new recipes from around the world. As a high-protein, low-fat food, poultry is ideal for the weight conscious, and there is a chapter devoted to low fat recipes. There is also essential information about the different cuts of chicken and turkey, and how to prepare them for cooking.
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson represented a number of award-winning restaurants while managing her own public relations consultancy, Headlines PR. She also ran her own catering service and cooking school, Green Cuisine, for many years.
- Author(s)Valerie Ferguson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.