500 Chilli Recipes: A Collection of Red-hot, Tongue-tingling Recipes for Every Kind of Fiery Dish from Around the World, Shown in Over 500 Sizzling Photographs by Hermes House (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.20+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 500 scorching recipes from India and the Caribbean to Mexico, Thailand and South-east Asia. You can explore the rich diversity of chilli in classic hot recipes such as Green Chilli Dumpling Soup, Thai Green Fish Curry, Wok-fried Crab with Red Chilli, Pak Choi in a Spicy Lime and Coconut Dressing, and Chilli Dhal Curry. Recipes include: soups; appetizers and snacks; fish and shellfish dishes; chicken and poultry dishes; meat dishes; vegetable dishes; pasta, odles and rice; side dishes; salads; and relishes, pickles and salsas. It includes both subtly spiced recipes as well as red-hot dishes, with ideas suitable for every palate and occasion. Every recipe has easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and complete nutritional information. Bring a flash of fire to your cooking with these inspiring chilli recipes specially gathered together from all over the world to tempt your taste buds. The book contains all the popular chilli classics such as Tangy Barbecued Jerk Chicken, Spicy Fish Curry and Beef Enchiladas with Chilli Sauce, as well as exotic dishes such as Tomato, Chilli and Egg Drop Soup, Hot Thai Omelette Rolls, and Crab Cakes with a Chilli Tomato Dip. Make the most of every kind of chilli - red and green, fresh and dried - including jalapes, cayennes, Anaheim chillies and poblas. With 500 photographs and tried-and-tested instructions, plus cook's tips supplying information throughout on chilli cuisine, this is an essential sourcebook for anyone wanting to discover exciting red-hot, spicy food.
- Author BiographyJenni Fleetwood is a highly experienced food writer and editor. She has compiled and written many books on international cuisines, including the food of Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Caribbean, as well as creating good, nutritious food, tailored to the hectic family schedule or busy lifestyle. Jenni is a member of both the Society of Authors and the Guild of Food Writers.
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJenni Fleetwood
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.23Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.