Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.95+ AU $13.50 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by wifeofsteptoe
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $23.85
About this product
- DescriptionA cookie compendium, filled with 500 failsafe, melt-in-the-mouth recipes, including traditional favourites from around the world. Jam-packed with advice on ingredients, basic techniques, conversions, and even troubleshooting tips for when things go wrong. A beautifully illustrated and easy-to-follow guide to creating perfect cookies every time - golden brown, crisp on the outside, sublimely moist on the inside. This is the only cookie book you will ever need!
- Author BiographyWendy Sweetser is the food editor of OK! Magazine and London Magazine. She has contributed food features to numerous other magazines and spent several years working with a leading Asian company developing recipes and new products. She is the author of nine books including The Deep Fryer Cookbook (Apple, 2004). She lives in Southend-on-Sea in Essex.
- Author(s)Philippa Vanstone,Wendy Sweetser
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Out-of-print date27/05/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight658 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.