About this product
- DescriptionA good meal is never truly memorable unless it finishes with a spectacular dessert. Whether it's a mile-high meringue or cheesecake or just a simple bowl of ice cream, few of us can resist a sweet treat before we leave the table. 500 Desserts & Sweet Treats has a recipe for everyone, whether your idea of a perfect pudding is something light and fruity or one that's a bit more indulgent. Within these pages you will find 500 recipes for every occasion whether you've invited family or friends for a casual meal or have something more formal in mind. Ranging from quick and easy everyday desserts to more elaborate recipes with more than a touch of the 'wow' factor, this is the ultimate cookbook for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Author BiographyWENDY SWEETSER is the food editor of OK! Magazine and London Magazine. She has contributed food features to numerous other magazines and spent several years working with a leading Asian company developing recipes and new products. She is the author of nine books including The Deep Fryer Cookbook (Apple, 2004). She lives in Southend-on-Sea in Essex.
- Author(s)Wendy Sweetser
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Out-of-print date27/05/2016
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.74New
- AU $34.77New
- AU $30.67New
- AU $15.92New
- AU $19.26New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $27.44Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.05
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.70
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.19
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $43.64
- AU $27.16Trending at AU $29.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.