All listings for this product
About this product
- Description500 Eye Makeup Designs is a collection of gorgeous eye looks for every occasion! From everyday work looks that never get boring, to fantasy-inspired eye shadow with glitter and rhinestones, this guide provides amazing looks for breaking out of the neutral eye shadow with black mascara rut. Filled with designs for every skill and patience level, you can play up your most important feature with looks from different eras, a perfect smokey eye, theatrical looks, and even wild nature-inspired looks! With 500 Eye Makeup Designs, you'll always have the stunning look.
- Author BiographyKENDRA STANTON is a nationally renowned make-up artist and beauty blogger. Her work can be seen on seen on the covers of Fast Company, Los Angeles Magazine, and in the pages of Muse Magazine, Runners World, The New York Times and many others. Kendra now serves as a freelance makeup artist and has worked for companies such as Estee Lauder, Aveda, and Clay de Peau. She serves as a beauty ambassador for Bloom.com and is a regular beauty expert featured on a local Portland morning show. Kendra's blog, CitizensofBeauty.com, is the witty girl's guide to honest beauty. It focuses on reviews and teaches women things about make-up they never heard from their mothers. Her blog is an extension of her passion to empower and educate women to look their best at any age.
- Author(s)Kendra Stanton
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note500 color photos
- Weight690 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.