All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers deliciously authentic step-by-step recipes from India and South-East Asia, easy-to-make with over 500 photographs. It includes tempting ideas for every part of the meal: appetizers, snacks, poultry and meat dishes, fish and seafood dishes, vegetable and vegetarian dishes, pulses, rice and breads, chutneys, relishes and accompaniments, and desserts and drinks. It features all the classics such as Vegetable Samosas, Kashmiri Chicken Curry, Spicy Lamb Tikka, Balti Fish Fillets in Spicy Coconut Sauce, Bombay Potatoes, Tarka Dhal, Pilao, Naan, Mango Chutney, Indian Ice Cream and Sweet Lassi. It presents clear step-by-step instructions and a photograph of every finished dish guarantee perfect results every time. It also includes a nutritional analysis for every recipe, plus useful cook's tips and variations throughout the book. The spicy and exotic dishes of India and South-East Asia are popular round the world, and there is an incredible variety of regional dishes to explore, from the hottest chilli-infused curry to the subtly spiced rice dish. This book brings together 500 authentic recipes, from spicy appetizers and deliciously rich and creamy curries to vegetarian dishes and chutneys. All the Indian classics are featured, such as Chicken Tikka, Beef Madras, Fish Jhalfrazi, Curried Chickpeas and Kulfi. From Pakistan to Myamnar (Burma) and beyond, all kinds of cooking styles are represented, making this is a wonderfully varied collection of recipes for every lover of spicy food.
- Author BiographyShehzad Husain has written several books on Indian cooking and contributes to food magazines. Rafi Fernandez is an accomplished cook and prolific author of books covering recipes from her native India. Mridula Baljekar is a best-selling author of a number of Indian cookbooks, and also writes for magazines and newspapers in the UK, Australia and her native India. Manisha Kanani, who was born in Uganda, is a freelance home economist specializing in Indian food and cooking.
- Author(s)Manisha Kanani,Mridula Baljekar,Rafi Fernandez,Shehzad Husain
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight1256 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.03
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $43.15
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.62
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $32.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.